domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

Tease me, please me.

180525_1883998624760_1385211532_32303982_685169_n_large

I dont give a damn about my reputation.
You are living in the past, its a new generation.
A girl can do what she wants to do,
and thats what Im gonna do.
Cause Im only doing good when Im having fun,
and I dont have to please noone.

She doesnt wear the makeup most girls need, 
no need to please.

I can show you all the places you have never been,
and I can make you say everything that you never said.
Because usually I will be gone before the morning light,
but your eyes keep telling me its not the case tonight.

If he loves you, he loves you not.
BE THE ONE TO LEAVE HIM, BABY, DONT GET CAUGHT.
If he loves you, set your heart on fire.
I hate to be the one to tell you he is a liar.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario