miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

Blonde Rebellion.

I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school.

    Don't tell us to behave, I'm sick of always hearing "act your age"
     I don't want to waste my time,become another casualty of society.
     I'll never fall in line,become another victim of your conformity.

Talisman Tattoo
"Ive only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror" SV


"Undetermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standars, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible, but dont let them take you ALIVE"

Sid is someone I turn to in times of need. When things get bad, when times are rough, I say to myself: "What would Sid Vicious have done in this situation?" And then, I choose. (1)Pass out or (2)Break something.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario