jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

He's so Rockn'roll.


"Close your eyes, forget your name, forget the world, forget the people. And FLY with me away from here"


They say the best things come when you least expect it, and from my experience I can say it's so damn true. Right when I was about to quit, that's when I found you. A glance of you was all it took, you made me shiver with just one look. And we broke all the rules that night, doing things we shouldn't do. The feeling was delicious baby, did you feel it too? It made me feel so vicious, imagining all the things we could do. Tease me, please me, satisfy me. Show me all the things that I shouldn't know. Do it baby until you despise me, but I still won't let you go. We can reach all the stars, you can heal my scars. There's no need to take it slow. Let's forget about the past and let the emotions flow. Somehow you feel different, special to me. But I dont see what you see. I dont know what you want this to be. I want to know the feelings you hide inside, all the secrets that will make you only mine.

So, tell me darling: do you wish we fall in love?

Radiohead: Creep

I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but YOU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario