martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

A good thing never ends.

"Its allright letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back"

Mick Jagger
The past is a great place and I dont want to erase it or regret it, but I dont want to be its prisoner either.

                                I CANT GET NO SATISFACTION!

Maybe I should stop making up songs, thinking you are there to listen. Maybe baby I was just all wrong, but I swear Ive got my reasons. You never knew what you made me feel, it makes it seem a little bit unreal. People call me crazy, but they have no clue. Im just a little lazy and in love with you. Baby lie beside me while the sky turns dark blue, let me show you this magical view. Lets throw our suitcase to the ocean, we wont need it in this world ruled by ilusion.  MP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario