domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

Cigarretes and alcohol

"Discipline? I dont know the meaning of that word"

Liam Gallagher
Is it my imagination, or have I finally found something worth living for? I was looking for some action, but all I found was cigarettes and alcohol. Is it worth the aggravation, to find yourself a job when there's nothing worth working for? It's a crazy situation, but all I need are cigarettes and alcohol.

You say you wish things were a different way, but your eyes give you away. I know our love gets weaker every day, with every word we say. Lets go outside and play, make the grey sky fade away. Lets pretend that we are okay. Lets pretend you never left, that you stayed. And who will take the blame? Everything changed since you came, I cant pretend its all the same, I refuse to play your game. Its getting kind of lame, I cant even remember my name. I hope you go to hell and burn in flames. Since you took that plane, all I feel is pain, just like a chain. Its killing my heart and then me brain, its so insane. I hope you get hit by a train, and my tears stop falling like rain. I know it was a mistake, that kind of chance you shouldnt take. I hope you drown down a lake, and stop being so fake. My heart is not something to break, get out of my life already, for Gods sake.  MP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario